IAS cell has been constituted to look after different aspects of service matters for the IAS officers who are either working in the State Govt. at West Bengal or on Central Deputation or on Inter-State deputation. The issues relating to the policy for betterment of the administration are also dealt with in this cell. Recruitment policies in respect of promotee IAS officers are implemented by this cell. Cadre Review Proposal is also initiated in this cell. This cell functions under the leadership of Principal Secretary, P&AR department.
- To ensure better co-ordination among different departments headed by the IAS officers.
- To process the transfer posting of IAS officers in different departments of Government of West Bengal.
- To co-ordinate the placement of IAS officers on central deputation & Inter-State Deputation or on Foreign Assignment.
- To look after the service matters of the concerned IAS Officers.
- To initiate measures for overall development of administration.
The following activities are performed by different sub cells of the IAS cell.
- Pay matters
- PF related matters
- PAR( Performance Appraisal Report) matters
- Maintenance of civil list.
- All kinds of leave including study leave.
- Confirmation of the Officers
- Vigilance issues
- Transfer posting including inter-cadre deputation, central deputation, foreign assignment etc.
- TA & LTC related matters
- Loans & Advances related matters
- Medical Reimbursement of IAS officers
- Increment, pay fixation related matters
- Maintenance of Service books
- All issues relating to retirement benefit
- In-service Training of IAS officers.
- RTI issues.
|OSD & E.O. Deputy Secretary||1|
|Upper Division Assistant||8|
|Lower Division Assistant||3|
|Typist Supervisor Grade||1|
|Typist Grade I||4|
|Typist Basic Grade||1|
|Muharrior Grade I||1|